Bingo is a very popular game. This game was played as far back as the 1500s. There are many bingo types. The most known ones are 75-ball bingo and 90-ball bingo. The game can be played both online and offline – also try 20p Roulette.
Clockwork bingo is also known as 90-ball bingo. It is commonly played especially in the UK. It is a kind of bingo that is played on a card that had 27 squares. These squares are divided into three columns of 9 squares each.
Interestingly, if you are playing this game offline, you need to shout bingo when you have a winning combo. This is to alert the bingo staff of your win. In the online game, you get a different kind of thrill as the game acknowledges your win for you. You can of course shout bingo to yourself and your screen.
In this game, there are three ways to win. You can win through the
- One-Line Outcome: If you complete one column of numbers, you have won the game through this outcome. There is no special column. You can get a winning combination on any of the three available columns on the card.
- Two Lines Outcome: You win through this outcome when you complete any two columns.
- Full House Outcome: This has to do with getting a winning combination in the there columns of the game.
More tips on Playing Clock Work Bingo
Clock Work bingo is purely a game of chance. You have nothing to do with what number will be in the winning combinations. But various tips can help you get better in playing the game. Here are some:
- Try free Online Bingo: Bingos are relatively simple. However, knowing how they work could help you enjoy the game better. One of the ways to learn how they work is playing the free versions of the game. Various sites host free versions of clockwork bingos, you can try them out right away.
- Have a Budget: If you are a frequent player, you should have a budget. Whether you are playing the game online or in a land-based location, a budget will help you keep things in check. You can call it your entertainment budget. Let it determine how much you spend on this game daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Buy cards according to your capacity: You can choose between 3 to 36 cards in a book of bingo cards. There are speculations that the more cards you buy, the more your chances of winning. Don’t forget that this is a game of chance. Also, if you are playing offline, you don’t want to be overwhelmed by the number of cards you have.
- Prepare for the game: This is especially for land-based players. You need to prepare for the game. Breaks between games are short. So, prepare yourself mentally and physically. Have a restful night before the game and eat well too. The game, like all games, is fun but you don’t want to be asleep when your winning combination is called.